Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pinterest Picks

These are my Pinterest  Picks of the Week-


I love, love, love these little stone feet. I see a nature walk in the near future for Miss. A. and myself. I can picture these little feet lined up along the edge of my herb garden.

I wish I could give proper credit to these little guys, but the pin was “uploaded by user” and not linked to a site or blog.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My next pick of the week is simply genius! I can’t believe I didn’t think of this years ago! Once again there is no link for this, but below the picture, the “uploader” explained the simple steps needed to complete this great project. Rather than put this next to Miss. A., I will probably attach it to the back of the head rest of the seat in front of her. Here is a pic, and the instructions.


Book holder for the car :) The pockets were cut to 8x9in. with a felt backing. It has four pockets topstitched onto a 11x30in solid panel of felt (front and back) that was sewn top and sides. The pockets overlapped about 3 inches. Inserted a piece of cardboard into the solid panel and then finished the last side. Add straps, and done!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And last but not least, my 3rd Pinterest pick of the week is this fabulous T-shirt recycle tutorial. I absolutely can’t wait to make some of these for my new grand-munchkin on the way. I just have to wait until next month when I get to find out if it is a boy-munchkin or a girl-munchkin! Yay I love munchkins!!!

Here is a pic and a link for the tute:








No comments:

Post a Comment